Monday, October 18, 2010

Can Strep Throat Recur After Antibiotic Therapy

of direction

I'm back to give a change of direction to the offer that I am in the market .

Today I present myself as professional coach, guided the development and personal transformation of executives and professionals.

statistics just look what he was doing, to starting to realize that the relationship between professional and Coaching Coaching Network Personal Brand , was 3:1 and the results were much more successful at work as a professional coach in the demarcation Personal, perhaps for the new and applicant to the person having to write and publish regularly.

Consistent with this, I changed my web sites, always putting pure coaching first and the subject of blogging in seconds.

The subject of blogs, now called Building Personal Brand Network, occupies a rather marginal in my activities. But I must say, it still retains much of my passion, because I think it's a matter of time, to be a topic of general interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment