Monday, February 21, 2011

Dry Body Spray Recipe

The church is uncovering their Karadima

I can not let the issue Karadima, it touches me deep.
A priest, hero of a vast community, representing the church, home of the highest values, place of refuge for many souls, rather than truths.
a wolf in sheep
It turns out that the so Karadima proved to be a pervert, an abuser from the authority of a sacred institution until recently, a final criminal. A predator dressed as a priest.

I had met him when I take about 9 to 10 years, and my mother took us to the red church of El Bosque, so there we were part of a scout group and not in our school on Grange, where things could be less holy. There I met the priest Karadima, and also met the chief scout for him as I imagine, behaviors in those years had little holy well, with some children of that troop; know because he was touring years after those and not so young, asking forgiveness. I

first communion and confirmation Karadima. I remember once even went to our house, I remember that family event, which he gave his blessing. I do not remember who had won many of our affections, but there happened.

Karadima was in our lives. I remember that in those scouts forced us to pray the rosary, before our own scouts meetings, which was for my one big tin.

Leo in the press these days that someone reported Karadima early acts of the high command of the church, where named to Fresno, which had no bad memories and important character of the church, which breaks and throw your letter of complaint, destroying the act of holiness trial that might have had. Today

angry at this church look like a corrupt mafia, are mobilized in my strong feelings and thoughts against them. And during the years of my life, I've heard from several other acts first mouth pretty little saints of other priests.

I feel what happened to this church as the downfall of another wall of institutions and no more.

an institution stuck in schools that went into our marrow values \u200b\u200band we set and gave the structure from which many hold his balance and I suspect must be suffering the unspeakable.
falling wall

As we recover the power that these characters corrupted many, we installed inside. As we recover the power of our integrity without collapsing.

is a time of unparalleled change and confusion. But I must say, I have the best hope, because the values \u200b\u200bare intrinsic to our nature, culture we have built, and the emerging world brings new germs than necessary. We must be careful, to be open, flexible to changes and cool.

And the Karadima, please detectémolos time, and their protective mafias too ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment