Sunday, April 3, 2011

Can I Get Prescriptions At Walkins

A world that is collapsing and a world born Heel

The testimony of James Hamilton in Zero Tolerance (1 , 2, 3 , 4 ) was a exocet under the waterline to the Church. I said that I am in a calm mood, as one pulls back and takes the stage to watch as building collapses.

The situation Zapallar cure this image, etc., For me, do not give more.

The problem is the stability of many people, dear people, who feel the fear and instability of the breakdown of the pillars which sustain and give meaning to their lives.
I see coming a crisis that is what I do care.

We're running out of credible institutions, without which underpin it. Many walk in a group reading and thinking even about other aspects of wisdom, like the Tao te Ching of Lao Tse. Fresh air of 2,500 years ago?

argue that we are in one of the biggest crises of recent times, which could sleeve and crisis of meaning across the width.

If we moved to the world of work and consumption, is ruled by greed to the point that health, education, even death, have become profit-oriented businesses brutal, forgetting to put the heart in humans, it could give us the sense that we miss. The question of "what we humans" come to be relevant, because I think change the response we have been having.

I have great hope in the revolution that is taking place thanks to support from social networks, which are making information and knowledge flow unbelievable speeds, and from the grassroots, from the people. Hence the revolutions in the Arab world these days with its epicenter in Libya, Syria and the recent fall of the government of Egypt.

this posting I want to finish this video that opens with great promise in the field of energy, but what I want to emphasize that the lecturers closes by saying they do not want to sell this knowledge to large companies, but want to open it to open source, the most perhaps greatest revolution of all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment