Monday, December 6, 2010

What Brands Does Platos Closet Except

passing through Chile's ex-Unisys Meeting in El Parrón

table Francisco Bernales Meet at the restaurant The steps Parrón Manuel Montt metro Providence Street.

I stumble through the night with a disability itself that has to do with not remembering names, I'm not the only thing is my consolation.

When I run into a familiar face to finally do enter the room where there is already a good number of ex-Unisys.

face to face with every colleague, immediate and affectionate embrace is the next step. Names that sometimes pop up automatically and others are asked with some embarrassment.

talking to Juan Luis Letelier
How much emotion, so much affection, if only with some almost think we passed the building where he lived in Los Leones our mater company whose ranks in and laburos one time belonged. One hundred and twenty

Unisys troubled ex-talk and walk animation, greeting old colleagues with whom they shared the hectic battle that perhaps that is a job. And few bonds are formed, they are there to look at, like a relational heritage or just enjoy some exploit in who knows what degree.

Bernd Clauss, the left
Unisys, a company that today nothing and even if I say it is already extinct, would not surprise me. But the bonds that were formed there are apparently indelible. My friend Jaime Guarda excited I share your wonder with so much competition and the enjoyment with which the place vibrates.

I wonder if all these meetings ex companies swarm in this way, this affection, retrieving memories of lived experience, of being part of something or other.

Our leader at that time that I happened, Francisco Bernales, today is a couple more, took the floor and apart from expressing his excitement of the moment, reminiscent of the departed, the deceased, which are only two: Sergio Castillo and the beloved Soledad Amenabar.

Osvaldo Shaer listening, standing Alfonso Gallardo
Bernd Clauss, also makes use of the word and excited, happy, healthy and jokes, a type so dear, with its accent lingering foreign media. So many faces

whose names withheld of course not, but if they beat in my memory of the recent meeting: Jaime Guarda, in that if we have been seeing, Juan Luis Letelier, who did not see since that time and is equally passionate and intense, Osvaldo Schaerer, which shares its southern dairy enterprises, with a story that caught my attention by the brilliant story line, the Catalina Garcia, simple, powerful today, with which convert and enjoy your ineligencia and frankly, Jose Fernandez, who discover, share presence in
Carlos Brignole with the beauties of the night
Challenge groups; Alfonso Galleguilos with which was only a moment, I wished I was having more time for their warmth and affection, the Karin Traub, who sat on my desk, where it never was, jumping from one table to another, the Virginia, which occupied the strategic position of secretary general manager, who retained their sympathy and closeness in the deal, John Villouta, old dear, so often resorted to Edapi in my Open Computer Tek, Rodrigo Williams, who feel so close, having been in several instances post Unisys and little memory, etc., etc.

my table Rodrigo Williams, Jose Fernandez, Catalina Garcia
And those who miss: Terence Cook, with which it worked at Unisys, but work on his blog today, my former partners in Open Tek, José Luis Pérez and Oreste Guerinoni, we left Unisys to create an enterprise; Alvizu Pepe, who also participated in his gestation; Jaime Carey, dear friend for some time that I do not see.

write this because I want to leave a trace here of the remarkable fact discovered to have belonged to the company, makes me part of a remarkable affection installed in that community of people. I wonder how, why? I wonder the spirit of those who promoted it? I miss even in this quoted Federico Puga, HR manager who hired me and my boss at that time, the other Letelier. A memorable

undoubtedly encounter. Bravo to the organizers.

my table


Note: related link: Jaime Guarda

0 comments:

Post a Comment